Dental Innovations with Dentsply Sirona and Friends with Vikram Kavi, Eimear O’Connell & Gordon Penman
A day of innovation with 3 great speakers lecturing on the new Acuris™ conometric concept in implant dentistry, what’s new in digital dental workflows and the latest innovations in the class II procedure.
Aims & Objectives
• To understand the advances in conometric retention
• To discuss new Acuris concept on Dentsply Sirona implants platforms
• Different intra oral scanners and how they work.
• How a digital workflow can enhance the patient experience.
• Why Dentsply Sirona Primescan takes Intra Oral scanning and chairside design and milling to the next level.
• When direct posterior composite restorations are predictable and when they are not
• The advantages of a sectional matrix system
• The importance of protecting adjacent teeth
• When and how to use bulk fill composites to simplify placement of posterior composites
• A simplified stratification technique to achieve anatomically accurate restorations with minimal finishing