- This event has passed.
The Implant Restoration Course
9-00 am Registration & Coffee
9-30 Patient Selection & Basic Implant Science
11-30 Restoring Dental Implants
1-00 pm Lunch
2-00 Hands on Workshop –
3-00 Maintenace of dental implants
4-00 Discussion & Close
Aims & Learning Outcomes
- Provide and overview of patient selection for implant treatment.
- Consider the basic concepts in the restoration for dental implants
- Understand the clinical procedures and protocols involved in restoring dental implants
- Be able to handle the instruments and components required for the restoration of dental implants
- Practice hands on implant impression taking on phantom head models
- Review the maintenance protocols for fully restored dental implants.