Implant Maintenance with Karen Walker
Dentsply Sirona would like to offer you the opportunity to join a course on “Implant Maintenance”.
This course is designed to give the delegate an all-round understanding of implant dentistry. This understanding is paramount to successful long term implant maintenance for the patient. Real life cases of Peri-implant diseases will be discussed and the day will end with a practical session on ultrasonic techniques.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course, delegates will better understand and gain hands on experience of:
– The basic mechanics of Osseointegration
– The spectrum of Peri-implant diseases
– Current guidance on prevention and treatment of Peri-implant diseases
– The importance of Implant Maintenance Protocols
– How to treat Peri-implant disease
Verifiable CPD: 3 hours
(1.5 Hrs Theory 1.5 Hrs Hands on)