CBCT Level 2 Part A with Neil Heath
Dentsply Sirona would like to offer you the opportunity to join Dr Neil Heath for CBCT Level 2 Part A at The Dentsply Sirona Academy, London.
To provide referring Dental Consultants/ Specialists an introduction and overview for CBCT in order to comply with current guidelines.
You can earn up to 11 hours Verifiable CPD by attending this event
Aims & Objectives
- An understanding / overview of how to safely refer and justify CBCT (IRMER Referrer and Practitioner roles.)
- Where applicable, the ability to operate the CBCT scanner safely in the IRMER Operator role and know when to ask for advice.
- The delegate to have a knowledge of the current Radiation protection legislation surrounding CBCT
- An understanding of Radiation dosages and how patient dose is potentially affected by the CBCT imaging modality.
- An ability to recognise normal 3D CBCT anatomy and appreciate common pathologies that may appear in the Field of View (FOV)
- An ability to structure a CBCT report IRMER Operator (Reporter role) for those using small volume CBCT.
- An ability to refer ‘small volume CBCT acquisitions’ for a specialist radiological opinion