Aesthetic Anterior Composites with Dr Louis Mackenzie
Dentsply Sirona would like to offer you the opportunity to join us for a course on Aesthetic Anterior Composite.
This course will provide attendees with an insight into the treatment options, operative techniques and materials that are available when the clinician wishes to take a direct restorative approach to anterior cases, whilst ensuring optimal aesthetics.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course, delegates will better understand and gain hands on experience of:
– When to choose direct restoration and when not
– Cavity preparation
– Simplified shade selection
– Restoration of Class 3,4 and 5 Cavities
– Managing non-carious tooth surface loss
– Simple Finishing and Polishing techniques
Verifiable CPD: 6 hours
Day Course: 6 hours Total (2.5 -hours lecture – 2.5-hours hands-on – 1-hour discussion/breaks)