- This event has passed.
ADVANCED COURSE FOR LASER APPLICATIONS IN ENDODONTICS – LONDON
A course for endodontists and dentists with advanced training in endodontics. Basic concepts will not be covered.
The Speaker: Dr. Justin Kolnick In 1982, he graduated from the postdoctoral endodontic program at Columbia University.
How Lasers Can Help
– Laser Patency
– Laser Recapitulation
– Laser Disinfection
– Laser Decompression and Drainage
– Laser Photobiomodulation
– The far-reaching contribution as well as the significant return on investment of lasers in endodontics will also be addressed.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
– Grasp the significance of and the challenge presented by the apical third of root canal systems in the management of apical periodontitis.
– Review the concepts of apical foramen cleaning and apical patency.
– Discuss biofilm in apical periodontitis and the limitations of current treatment protocols in the management of biofilm in complex root canal systems.
– Understand how lasers work and the role of lasers in Radial Apical Cleansing – a new protocol for the management of the apical third in endodontic therapy.
– Appreciate the practical applications of this new protocol in a variety of clinical situations in endodontics.
Dates, Location, Booking Details
Date: Saturday 26th October 2019
Course Fee: £500
More Info: Visit https://www.endodonticseminars.co.uk/