Advanced Composite Techniques with Dr Jason Smithon
Unique 2-day course organized by Kulzer Ltd
• Real life clinical scenario: treat three anterior teeth simultaneously on one model in real time
• Resin veneer for reconstruction of worn teeth,peg lateral and discoloured tooth
• Two-day intensive class: 75% hands-on with evidence based data.
Conventionally, discoloured teeth and advanced wear cases are treated with indirect restorations: crowns and veneers. This approach is well based in the literature and over time, has proven highly successful, however, in some cases it may prove expensive in terms of overall cost, treatment times and most critically loss of tooth structure.This master class is designed to allow the experienced practitioner to confidently approach more challenging anterior cases with direct resin
in combination with a sound understanding of functional occlusion.
What you will learn:
• A simple approach to the direct resin veneer: create masterpieces easily and predictably
• How to handle the peg lateral and microdont teeth
• Functional smile design
• How to handle complex cases such as discoloured and misaligned teeth with direct resin in conjunction with simple predictable home whitening
• An intuitive approach to reconstruct worn broken down teeth creating functional occlusions with direct resin. To include increasing the vertical dimension and re-establishing anterior guidance.